Check Out The First Hypoallergenic-Certified Feminine Care Range In Malaysia
April 1st, 2021 at 10:12 am
Forward-thinking feminine care brand, Libresse, has just launched SensitiV – Malaysia’s first-ever hypoallergenic-certified and dermatologically tested feminine care range with 0% common allergens, fragrances and dyes. Here’s what makes their new pads, liners, intimate wash and wipes gentle enough for the delicate vulva and V-Zone:
- They feature a softer and smoother embossed top-sheet made from fibres that are 30% finer than conventional top-sheets – this creates less friction for greater comfort.
- They have a 3x more breathable back-sheet for improved dryness – helping to prevent the growth of bad bacteria.
- They are designed to maintain the vulva’s optimal pH balance – which is naturally more acidic (between 3.5 to 4.5).
- They are designed with SecureFit™ technology – to hug unique curves.
- They have a Deep Flow Channel (DFC) for quick absorption – providing them with the ultimate absorbency and protection.
“With the launch of Libresse SensitiV, we hope to trigger fresh conversations about vulva care and health, with support from our partner experts such as Dr. Patricia Lim who will be offering her medical expertise for our comprehensive V-Zone education roll-out on social media. This includes a monthly “Ask Libresse” session on Instagram and a dedicated hashtag, #vulvavisdom, that women can use to share their knowledge or experience on V-Zone health and guide others along their womanhood journey,” said Deenie Ong, Marketing Manager, Feminine Care, Vinda Malaysia.
Libresse SensitiV pads, liners, intimate wash and intimate wipes are now available nationwide at all hypermarkets, supermarkets and pharmacies, ranging from RM3.90 to RM20.30. You can find more information on their website and follow them on social media at Facebook and Instagram.
You May Also Like